In addition to an overview of the translation process, the online seminar focuses on special topics and possible sources of error, such as reasons why the translation cannot be released. We have evaluated frequent support requests and summarized them in this online seminar as best practices for you.
In this seminar you will learn...
- how language management in COSIMA works;
- which processes to use to control the translation of documents;
- how to adapt the translation of documentation to the conditions of your editorial department and your company processes.
- The basic concept of language variants (source and target languages, language-neutral objects)
- Overview of the translation process including the translation project
- Project configurations for language variant handling
- Best practices for the translation process
- Tool: GoToMeeting
- Technical Requirement: headset, (large) display
return to overview